Here at CEERISK, we are constantly expanding our team and our network in a variety of new locations and looking for people with different skills to fill an assortment of roles. If you share our values and would like to join a motivated team to positively influence the world we live in, send your CV to email@example.com, along with a short letter describing yourself.
We are currently interviewing for an Engineer with a Forensic Engineering background to join our team. The ideal candidate would be located in the UK and must be able to travel to the Richmond, London office on a weekly basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and personable individual who appreciates working with people and helping clients in times of uncertainty following an incident. This consultancy position involves performing forensic engineering analysis to investigate cause of equipment failure and recommend corrective methods. This includes inspecting damaged systems and various types of equipment, performing engineering analysis, conducting market research and reporting findings and opinions. On occasion, it might be necessary to give expert evidence in court, for which extensive training will be available.
Travel will be necessary on occasions. CEERISK enjoys a customer oriented culture that puts high emphasis on delivering superb service of significant value to clients who rely on our Engineers to resolve complex problems that may adversely impact their business.
- Gather information on client’s needs
- Perform inspections of incident locations
- Interview different parties to an incident
- Perform research and analysis
- Write reports presenting findings
- Develop trusting working relationship with clients and other stakeholders
- Present and explain company services at clients' locations and in industry venues.
Required Knowledge includes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Forensic Science from an accredited University.
- Advanced degree and/or professional registration is a plus
- 5+ years experience in an established forensic engineering company or similar business is preferred
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), with the ability to explain complex technical issues in simple form
- Past Forensic Investigation/Engineering experience is a plus
- Willing to travel for up to 20% of the time within the UK, Europe and other locations
- Valid UK drivers license is required
- Commitment to the team
Our team is our main source of strength, and we strive to operate in unity regardless of roles and job functions. We might not all work in the same office or even the same country, but despite the geographic distance that separates our locations, we collaborate in order to contribute to achieving our goals.
- Dedication to the clients
We formulate our goals in conjunction with our clients, and consider them, rather than the engineering work itself, the source of our inspiration, deserving of our complete dedication and the certainty that they will receive it, regardless of the challenges.
- Motivation to grow
We believe that we must be constantly growing and dedicating significant time and resources to help each other develop skills and grow with the company. We look for an eagerness to grow and a serious commitment to pursue growth as a career strategy.
- Work-life balance
We don’t live to work, but work to live. Our commitment and dedication to our careers serves as a tool towards the bigger goal of having a satisfied and fulfilled life with our families and friends.
- Community involvement
We encourage our team members to remain aware and retain a degree of involvement in the community. As a business, we are proud to commit part of our profits to charitable organisations that work to aid recovery following catastrophic disasters.